Factors to be followed to rank in Google
Google has many metrics to rank the site high in the search engines. Therefore the thing is that, Google helps audience to visit your site with useful content and relevant information.
Page Loading Time:
As per the statement Google stated that if the page loading time is 1-3 sec the bounce rate increases to 32%, if the page loading time is 1-5 sec the bounce rate increases to 90%, if the page loading time is 1-6 sec the bounce rate increases to 106%, if the page loading time is 1-10 sec the bounce rate increases to 123%. Sometimes Google consider the bounce rate of the site to rank your site.
To decrease the bounce rate of the site images should be optimized, valuable information should be placed in the site and the landing page should grab the attention of the audience or readers.
Factors to be followed:
Some of the domain factors that are to be followed to rank in Google:
- Check the age of the domain
- It is better to have a keyword at domain level
- Domain maintaining a keyword at starting of the domain name
- Maintaining a keyword in sub-domain
- You can rank your site in Google without any help of Backlinks and SEO through Exact Match Domain
- Using Country code top level domains we can rank top in Google in that particular country, but it limits the site
Some of the Page level factors that are to be followed to rank your site in Google:
- You should maintain a keyword in a title tag
- It is better to start a title using a target keyword at the beginning
- Create a description tag using target keyword
- Maintain a target keyword in Heading 1 tag or Heading 2 tag
- The length of the content should not be less than 300 words in a post or an article
- Check the keyword density. It should be more than 1% and should not exceed more that 2.5%
- Content beginning from starting to the end of the topic, besides that it should maintain the same flow so that audience can understand
- Avoid writing duplicate content
- Use Canonical tags (User Friendly URL’s)
- Most importantly use alt tags for image and try to optimize as much as possible
Other factors like Linking domains, Linking Pages, Outbound Links, Internal Links, Avoiding Broken Links, Fresh Content, Sitemap, Featured Snippets, Redirects from one page to the other can help you rank your site high in the Google Search Engines.
We at Pinnaclepro Solutions, using different metrics in Digital Marketing can helps you rank your site high in short period of time. We provide best Digital Marketing Services in Hyderabad, India to rank your site high in Google. Our experts with more than 10 years of experience assist you once the query placed.
For more information about Digital Marketing Services contact @ Pinnaclespro Solutions.